Your company has just experienced a growth spurt, and you find yourself in need of hiring some new employees. It can be a daunting and overwhelming task! Where do you start and how do you “thin the pack” to find the right employee?
Do you hire based on personality, skills, references or all three? Not to worry, at Richmond Hazelton Group, we can help you make the right decision.
But first, let’s take some time to share some tips to help guide you in your search:
- Write a descriptive description – be clear in who you are looking for – the more details, the better
- Fine tune your website and social media platforms – this is the first place the potential hires will look to learn about your company
- If you are trying to reach a millennial, having an outdated site can be a turn-off
- Remember you can train anyone to do some of the tasks you are looking, but you can’t make significant changes in a person’s personality
- When you receive applications – check out the applicant’s digital footprint – this can shed a great deal of light on the prospective candidate
- Make sure to address any online reviews – address both the negative and positive reviews – your online presence is first on list to be considered by possible candidates
Due to Richmond Hazleton Group’s personal work experience inside both large and small companies, we have “walked in the shoes” of most of the people that we serve, from the hiring manager to the Human Resources talent acquisition staff. This makes Richmond Hazleton Group uniquely positioned to represent our client in the marketplace in an efficient and professional manner.
Richmond Hazleton Group is a boutique, professional recruitment and search firm, focused on providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional search firms.
Let us help you find the perfect candidate for your company. We will walk with you hand in hand to help your in your search!
Contact us today.