Business is booming for you and the time has come to hire more help.
Just the thought of starting the hiring process gives you chest pain!
Here are some quick tips that we always share with our clients to help them hire the right person for the position:
- Move the interview outside of the meeting room
- Take them on a tour of your company, introduce them to some of your staff
- Take them out for lunch
- Doing either of these can help show you how they treat others and about who they truly are
- Are they devoted to their career?
- If they aren’t committed, then when the going gets tough – they likely will not rise to the occasion
- Get creative with your questions – asking the usual questions may not uncover enough information
- We can help you determine the best creative questions to ask
- Request other employees sit in on the interview – they can bring a fresh perspective
The hiring experience can be a daunting, time-consuming process – you want to make sure you hire the correct person for the position and your company!
Our one-on-one approach will help you reach your goal of finding the right employee faster.
As a result of our personal work experience inside both large and small companies experience, we have “walked in the shoes” of most of the people that we serve, from the hiring manager to the Human Resources talent acquisition staff.
This makes Richmond Hazleton Group uniquely positioned to represent our client in the marketplace in an efficient and professional manner.
Richmond Hazleton Group is a boutique, professional recruitment and search firm, focused on providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional search firms.
We will walk with you hand in hand to help you in your search!
Let us help you make the hiring process easy and painless!
Contact us today!