Let’s face it ~ job searching is not an easy task, it’s filled with twist and turns, ups and downs, triumphs and defeats!
It’s not easy to stay confident during your job search!
If you’re not careful, it can begin to erode your self-confidence and lead to endless worry and self-doubt
Here are some tips you can put in place TODAY that can help you avoid a significant confidence drop while you are in the throngs of your job search:
- Be kind to yourself
- No matter the results, celebrate the small victories
- Meet face to face with friends and family weekly outside of your home
- Humans need to interact face-to-face with others – we need encouragement, we need to laugh, and we need to relax
- When you exercise endorphins are released – this helps to lower stress levels and boost self-esteem
- Remove yourself from toxic people and situations
- Smile at others
- A small random act of kindness like saying hello to a stranger or holding open a door for someone can help you in many ways
- Practice positive professional self-talk often
- This helps you when being interviewed – you have to sell yourself – share with your potential employer why you are the best choice
- Volunteer – when you help others, you feel better about yourself!
- Don’t quit – keep trying!
Keeping positive throughout your job searching process can yield faster outcomes in helping you to find the perfect position!
Let our team help you land your dream job and keep your confidence level riding high!
Richmond Hazleton Group is a boutique, professional recruitment and search firm, focused on providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional search firms.
Our years of experience can help you to understand the trends and how they relate to you and the position you are applying for.
Contact us today!
“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game” ~ Babe Ruth