Are you trying to hire new talent, but find your potential employees don’t show up for the initial interview or quit not long after they are employed?
If so, you are being “ghosted!”
Ghosting occurs when job seekers book an interview and never show up, or newly hired employees leave shortly after being hired.
Here are some tips to help you avoid being ghosted:
certain that you are offering a competitive wage
- Higher starting wage trumps job security
- If the applicant is filling a highly skilled position, consider offering the higher side of pay to help entice them
- In today’s marketplace, jobs are plentiful—Job seekers can be more selective
- Offer opportunities for the applicant to improve their position in the company through learning and broadening assignments
- Clearly communicate (and recommunicate!) the value of all the benefits of working for your company
- Share with them why people choose your company
The hiring experience can be a daunting, time-consuming and costly process. You want to make sure you hire the correct person the first time!
Our team of experts will help your company avoid falling victim to ghosting!
Our network for identifying key talent is based upon long-standing relationships with professional associations, leading consulting firms, university graduate programs and faculty, and an extensive network of industry contacts across the Fortune 500.
These connections have enabled us to deliver results within demanding time-to-fill and interview-to-offer requirements, a win-win for clients and client-candidates alike.
As a result of our personal work experience inside both large and small companies experience, we have, “walked in the shoes” of most of the people that we serve, from the hiring manager to the Human Resources talent acquisition staff.
This makes Richmond Hazleton Group uniquely positioned to represent our client in the marketplace in an efficient and professional manner.
Richmond Hazleton Group is a boutique, professional recruitment and search firm, focused on providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional search firms.
We will walk with you hand in hand to help you with your search to find the best person for the job!
Contact us today!