Have you been submitting applications to various companies, but are not receiving replies to interview?
Could it be that you are not highlighting the most needed skills that are in high demand in this 2019 job seeking season?
How can you pivot your resume and skill set to meet the 2020 job skill needs?
Let’s take a look at some of the most highly coveted skills and discover how you can tweak your current talents to meet these desired abilities in the 2020 marketplace:
Could any of your keywords in your resume be tweaked to these?
- Service orientated
- Do you put the customer first? Do you work towards meeting the customer’s needs?
- Managing others
- Do you have the people skills and know-how to work with other team members?
- Do you think outside of the box to tackle certain situations?
- Critical thinking
- Can you analyze and evaluate a problem or situation to find a workable solution?
- Are you a good listener who can rally the troops to help find a solution?
- Unify others
- Can you get your staff or team to come together for a common problem?
- Encourage dialogue
- Do your people skills help others feel like they can add valuable feedback?
In today’s world, you need to be at the top of your game – we get it, it’s hard to get past the resume reader, and it takes a wordsmith at times to get your resume in front of the hiring contacts. If you have the above skills, consider tweaking your wording to be more 2020 friendly.
Let our team help you develop your skillset to meet the needs of 2020. Our years of experience can help you stand out amongst the other applicants.
Richmond Hazleton Group is a boutique, professional recruitment and search firm, focused on providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional search firms.
Our years of experience can help you stay several steps ahead of the competition during your job searching process!
Contact us today to see how we can help you land your next job!